- A Graduate/Post Graduate with 3-9 years of relevant work experience with reputed NBFC/AMC/Securities/Banks in Delhi/ncr market.
- Having good relations and contacts with top clients and distributors in Delhi/ncr.
- Understanding of MF products, debt markets, operational issues & market updates/connectivity.
- Approachable, aggressive, gate- crasher, outspoken, good inter-personal skills, good presentation skills.
Education : Graduate/Post Graduate
- To attain maximum market share from each of the clients mapped to each RM.
- To ensure a high institutional market share in Delhi.
- To activate and acquire new clients to build strong and stable institutional AUM in Delhi/ncr.
- To tie up with key distributors in Delhi/ncr to grow institutional market share of the company.
- To have in depth connectivity and knowledge about existing and new client to sell different products.
- Increasing the AUM.
- Increase in number of clients.
- Account Plans and distributor tie-ups.
- Market intelligence with respect to clients, pricing, products, and competition.
- Reportings as assigned to the role by CO/ CH/ RH.