Purpose of the Job:
Build and maintain relationship with Promoters/ Board/CEO/CFO/Finance team of the mid cap corporate segment to originate banking requirements of identified clients. Also, enhance the existing relationship.
- Financial Targets: Exploring avenues for income generation for the Business group by acquiring new clients. Achieving individual targets and growing account profitability, while maintaining high service standards and business compliance as a key goal.
- Relationship Management: Manage client relationship to originate business & service needs for Commercial Banking, Investment Banking and International Banking products. The individual would be responsible for devising financial solutions to meet banking and financial/capital market advisory requirements.
- Product structuring: Adding value to the client by structuring and implementing innovative deals for addressing client's financial requirements.
- Team Work: Working with the Business Credit team to assess and appraise the client and close the deal with speed so as to achieve business profitability and growth is quality asset book.
- Portfolio Quality: Having good credit understanding and market knowledge to build quality portfolio.