Job Specifications :
- Post Graduate/MBA(Full Time) with 2-4 years of relevant work experience from a Asset Management Company/Mutual Fund Industry.
- Experience in Sales and having served Banks, IFA & National Distributors.
- Shall have qualified AMFI (Advisors Module / NISM Series V-A).
- Should have good communication skills.
- Develop professional relationships with customers, addresses their problems.
- Good Relationship Management Skills.
Education Post Graduate/MBA
Experience : 2 - 4 years
- Promotion of Mutual Fund Schemes & increase in AUM(Asset Under Management).
- Ensuring growth of business and surpassing periodical sales targets in terms of funds mobilized.
- Providing feedbacks gathered from distribution force/investors.
- Alertness to Market Changes and Demands.
- To ensure targeted growth in business through the respective Branch and manage Branch administration.
- Conducting investors meet, agents meeting and organizing participation in finance fairs etc.
- Conducting necessary training / knowledge transfer sessions for the agents to keep them updated on the market and product front.
- Ensuring timely collection of funds.