Position Title : Relationship Manager
Business Group : Wholesale Banking Group
Purpose of the Job :
The prime responsibility is to maintain relationships with
large corporates to originate business.
Person Requirements :
CA / MBA with 1-7 years (*) relevant experience. (*) Grade / role would depend on relevant experience.Location : DelhiGrade : MII/CMIKey deliverables :
- Relationship Management - effective client relationship management to originate business & service client needs on commercial banking, investment banking and international banking products. Specifically, you will determine clients' needs and devise financial solutions to meet their banking and financial advisory requirements.
- Target Orientation - Ensuring stability of income from existing set of clients and exploring avenues for new income generation from existing as well as new clients. Achieving individual targets and growing account profitability, while maintaining a high service standard and compliance will be your goal.
- Product structuring - Adding value to the client and staying ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals
- Team Management- i.e. driving and directing the team of Associate relationship managers and product managers to drive business profitability and growth.
- Good communication and presentation skills, negotiation skills with ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and outside environment, strong sales and relationship management skills.
- Good credit knowledge for deal structuring and knowledge of various products including Trade Finance, Cash Management, Treasury and General Banking Product and Operations would be an added advantage.
- Should be a CA/MBA having 3-7 years of wholesale banking experience. Should have been involved in similar profile earlier - client interaction and understanding of credit.
- Interpersonal effectiveness and influencing skills - Ability to speak with conviction using data and logic.
- Analytical - Ability to break the complex issues into smaller more manageable chunks, ability to look at trends and interrelationships , ability to understand the underlying needs of the clients.
- Process orientation- Ability to manage information in structured and systematic manner.