Sales/ Business Development/ Account Management, Senior Management-Finance, Client Servicing
Financial Services/ Capital Markets, NBFC, Banking - Corporate
Job Description :
- Managing & maintaining the existing Banking relationship with Large Corporates & MNCs through regular servicing.
- This would involve attending to regular credit & non-credit requirements of the client on a day to day basis.
- Look for opportunities to cross sell any other product of the Bank, to ensure that Organization is a one stop shop & solution for all banking needs of the corporate.
- Regular meetings with the corporates for monitoring, servicing, better understanding of Client business & to ensure overall health of the portfolio.
- Credit note underwriting for existing & new corporates, for getting the deals sanctioned.
- Timely renewals/enhancements of interim/ad-hoc credit limits as per client needs.
- To increase product penetration in the existing relationship to enhance the value of relationship and get a larger wallet share of the client.
- Understanding & Analyzing the financial statements & Balance sheets of Corporates, which would facilitate deal structuring & Credit Decisions.
- The role involves market development/business development with specific targets for business and income generation.
- Acquiring new Large corporate & MNC relationships, through market intelligence & follow up.
- Good knowledge on banking, finance & balance sheet analysis.
- Good credit and analytical skills are essential.
- Should have excellent relationship building skills.
- Should be target oriented and willing to take responsibilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - with a basic level of sophistication in personal interaction and grooming
- Should have a self-starter orientation and confident personality