Regional Services Manager - Human Resource(HR)
The ideal candidate needs to be a MBA - HR from a Reputed Institute
- The incumbent will be the owner of HR service delivery for the region and manage about 500 employees in assigned business units / geographies.
- The position will be responsible for employee connect activities and monitoring the pulse of the assigned business / geography.
- The role involves a significantly high degree of interaction with internal and external stakeholders, and requires the incumbent to be strongly solution oriented.
- The incumbent will be expected to travel within the assigned geography
- Manpower productivity monitoring, sourcing and managing the on-boarding process
- Driving Structured Inductions and mentoring programs for new joinees
- Function as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) in the region for employees HR concerns / issues
- Develop and run employee engagement activities across assigned businesses
- Partner with line to create and implement capability building initiatives
- Exit interviews and Employee exits management
- Monitor HR operations support through a dedicated back end team
- Drive training initiatives, both Technical and Behavioral
- Ensuring adherence to Turn Around Times (TAT) on all HR services matters in sync.