Regional Sales Manager - Mumbai/ Pune/ Delhi
This is a Middle Management level position for acquiring small business customers/ merchants for our platform.
Key responsibilities areas:
- The job encompasses complete P&L responsibility of a Branch comprising of 20-30 people. He shall be responsible to plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth of new client acquisition in line with the laid down processes.
- The role will involve recruiting & managing direct sales force in the Branch, increasing the productivity level & overall efficiency of the sales team and ensuring target achievement as per the defined targets.
- Responsibility to include achieving both sales, financial and customer experience metrics.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key sales figures and presenting the Branch Sales reports. Actively driving and ensuring sale target achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers
- Responsible for team recruitment, training, hand holding and ensuring high retention of team of 20-30 executives.
- Ensure implementation of training programme for skill development
- Record performance metrics and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel
- Drive performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes
- Collecting market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management for formulation of policy & strategy
- 5-8 years of industry experience.
- Candidates from FMCG, marketplaces, digital technology, financial services especially merchant acquiring, mobile brands will be given preference.
- Start-up experience would be an added plus.
- Have strong team building & team management ability, leadership ability and Persuasive communication skills to inspire the team
- Basic understanding of concept selling and in depth understanding of direct selling.
- Creative, Analytical and Strategic Thinking: Ability to analyse business opportunities and read situations well. Capable of developing compelling strategies that deliver results.
- Gathers and uses data to inform decision making and persuade others.
- Communication : Able to speak and write clearly, concisely, and compellingly.
- Established reputation as a high integrity top performer