Key responsibility :-
* Shall be responsible for managing region. Achieving regional goals, developing localized business plans & ensuring over all plan implementation.
* Must have extensive geographical knowledge of the region for which the applicant has applied for.
* Must have extensive market knowledge like (whole sale markets, retail network, etc) of the region for which the applicant has applied for.
* Must have good contacts and rapport with the trade of the region.
* Should be able to expand distribution by opening up new potential towns in his territory.
* Good commercial acumen. Should be able to work out & distributor roi and generate a profitable business for them.
* Must have extensive network of field executives, managers, etc which can come handy in case of a vacancy in the region.
* Should be able manage large team of sales officers & area managers.
* Will have to train & motivate them for increased retail placement of products, productivity, regular visit
* Responsible for solving the team's concerns and grievances while providing them with continuous supports and motivation.
* Mis ensure sales & stock statements, db stock statements, entry of pob & tertiary sales figure as per company policy.
* Fill vacant hqs with in the stipulated time frame.
Work experience :-
* Should have min 15-18 years of experience in sales of fmcg industry.
* Must be handling a managerial cadre position in current company.
* Must have exposure of working in general trade (retails / chemists / channel sales) network.
* Must have exposure of team handling.
* Must have good communication & interpersonal skills.
* Must have good it skills.
* Must have own transportation.
* Willing to travel extensively, about 15-18 days a month. Candidate should be preferably from the same hq where the position exists and should be living with his family there