1. Manages & directs sales team to achieve Volume Targets & Profit goals within the region & manage multiple territories within a region & adopt procedures as appropriate for each territory.
2. Meet the financial goals established by growing existing business and/or by seizing new opportunities
3. Conduct regular KPI audits & reviews basis pre-established expectations & deliverables such as but not limited to country sales effectiveness and efficiency.
4. Ensure timely inputs into the MIS by Self & Teams for recording Sales Activities.
5. Identify competition & market trends - Report & propose to senior management possible new products/new markets to develop, and ensure successful roll out of campaigns from conception to execution.
6. Play active role in giving feedback to pricing management to ensure buying rates remain competitive in the market.
7. Manage the route development & vertical requirements on a country level in collaboration with own offices and partners. Provide strategic support, establishing national initiatives and agreements