Qualification Graduate/BE/BTech (+) MBA (Marketing) - premier A/B+ category B-school
Reporting to: Head - Sales
Age 34-36 yrs
Experience 12-14 years of relevant experience - Channel Sales & End-User (B2B) Sales with at least 3 years as a Regional Manager.
Key deliverables of the role
- Execute sales processes on sales calls/territory mapping/key account mapping/coverage etc.
- Plan and execute forecast process.
- Lead a team of frontline sales professionals and motivate them to deliver on the sales objectives.
- Construct the Region Business Plan (Annual/Qtr/Month) by markets and product category.
- Responsible for collections and DSO per targets.
- Deploy and monitor execution of promotions and other market initiatives aligned to the Sales Strategy of the company.
- New Channel Activation program.
- Plan and execute product-pull plan through end-user coverage plan.
- Strategize to grow the region in terms of sales, revenue, and profitability.
- Lead the planning and implementation of initiatives to improve downstream logistics.
- Develop Institutional & new channels of Business.
- Expand the consumer base.
- Identify new business opportunities, plan and implement
- Collect information on competitors in the region and plan for counter measures.
- Achieve the "Business Unit- monthly/ quarterly objectives.
- People Development through on-the-job training and personal coaching.
- Resource planning and drive productivity year-on-year.