The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for:
Provide value-added solution through consultative solution approach
Develop Channel Strategy to deliver results by building efficient Partners
Shall be Single Point of Contact for Identified Key Accounts and manage relationship with senior leadership.
Create account plans
Create MIS of all the projects of Identified Key Accounts with their execution Plan
Ensure the Project Funnel shall be Maintain at 2X of AOP for the Identified Vertical
Involve and Connect leadership across BU with various stakeholders at End user level
Develop intelligence on future projects
Provide leadership to the SBUs regional Sales Team in . pursuing the Identified accounts and building the right metrics to drive the right behavior and results.
Manage sales plans of complete Identified Verticals with respect to Product Portfolio, Vertical Specific ESDs & Development of their Sales & Tech staff in close coordination
Work in a cross functional organization by working closely with Product marketing, Pricing, Demand Planning, Operations, Customer Service and Working Capital team to achieve organizational wide objectives of Gross Margin, Forecast Accuracy, OTTR, PD and DSO respectively.
Interact with product marketing organizations to share/learn best practices, provide feedback on product gaps, NPI opportunities and portfolio rationalization.
1. B.E. Electrical/Electronics /Mechanical
2. B.E+ MBA would be an added advantage
3. 5-10 years of Sales experience in Residential / Commercial Construction environment for access control systems, CCTV, Fire safety systems, BMS etc.
4. Having experience related to account Planning/ Account management
5. Should posses good Communication & negotiation skills