Responsible for significantly driving the expansion of solutions into new customers, markets and partners Building an extensive pipe-line across the education verticals.
Ability to manage both direct and indirect opportunities with partners / SI's providing umbrella services to the customer
Manage direct and execute the sales strategy for the region based on company strategy/goal and increase visibility , profitability and support the overall growth of sales in the region.
Manage prospects, opportunities.
* Manage the sales pipeline, including renewals and new business
Ability to Provide technical and administrative product information, demonstrations, and quotes on appropriate customer prices
* Needs to Manage forecasts, and track customer opportunities using company mandated software.
* Grow existing partner relationships enhancing the relationship as well as the spread.
Work closely with marketing and device sales programs that are customized and developed for each territory.
Scope & Impact -
* Experience selling highly interactive solutions / ERPs and experience handling complex sales cycles with time bound objectives.
* At least 5+ years of experience of pure sales experience (Direct Sales)
* Ability to speak to people and understand business challenges, need and provide solutions
* Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a high attention to detail and adhering to company policy
* Good organizational skills with an ability to learn things quickly and adapt to changing situations
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Proven success promoting sales strategies through and with partners, preferably in a similar sales territory
* Experience successfully managing a sales pipeline and forecast
Value Based selling, Expertise in Sales Cycle management
Ethics and Principles
- Ethics & Principles
- Critical Thinking
- Driven by Objectives
- Team Player
- High Energy
- Must meet objective on numbers (quota, number of new businesses/ accounts, enhancing of existing relations)
- Consistent performance quarter on quarter with a plan broken down monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Manage the region with least escalations and excellent customer relationships.