The Regional Logistics Manager shall demonstrate expertise on management of the following processes :
Order Management Process :
- Capture pure indents from the distributors/customers and maintain high integrity of the orders captured into the company invoicing system (JDE)
Order Fulfilment Process :
- Manage high degrees of customer service w.r.t. class of SKUs serviced from the warehousing locations as per the inventory policies rolled out.
- Prioritization & Co-ordination of product supply from manufacturing locations through the central planning cell.
Warehousing & Stock Management Process :
- Formulation/Validation & Compliance to the SOPs rolled out for efficient material handling operations at the primary warehousing locations
- Maintain high degree of stock accuracies and their integrity with the company ERP systems
- Capturing/Accounting of losses incurred on account of activities at the warehousing location - inbound/outbound as well internal movements
- Drive HSSE initiatives in the area of warehousing operations in the Region including training and development of contractors.
- Review and recommend appointment / renewal of warehousing contracts.
- Ensure 100% use of Compliant vehicles for all re-distribution / primary/secondary sales movement in the region.
- Implement all HSSE activities for Regional Contractors.
- Appointment of transporters basis cost efficiency and per HSSE guidelines.
The Regional Logistics Manager will report to the National Logistics Manager and also work closely with the Regional sales team and ensure timely supplies
Key challenges faced on the role :
- Ensuring continuous focus and improvement on Road Safety
- Balancing Customer Service with Cost
- Coordinating and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders
Experience & Expertise (mandatory & desired) :
- Should be a Graduate in any discipline. A Management degree or Post Graduate Degree is Supply Chain will be added advantage
- Min 3-5 years of experience in distribution / supply chain management.
- Experience in communicating and interfacing with all levels of company and outside contacts
- Experience managing a budget
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple activities concurrently
- Knowledge of transportation/warehousing operations and road safety
- Computer literate
- Understand and comply with the statutory requirement on excise.