To be responsible for execution and implementation of Company's Customer Care Objectives by contributing Customer Care recommendation and information to strategic plan and reviews; preparing and completing action plans, implementing Customer Care standards, resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer care trends, determining system improvement and implementing change.
POSITION REPORTS TO:
Head Customer Service
Manager -- Customer Care
Assistant Manager -- Customer Care
Sr. Executive -- Customer Care
Executive -- Customer Care
Team Leader- Call Centre
MAJOR KEY RESULT AREAS:
* Handling all major key Customers and maximize Customer Satisfaction through continuous improvement in Customer Care Processes and systems based on Customer feedback analysis.
* Monitor to increase the delivery strike rate of the Customer Care Centers
* Increase the monthly revenue of the key Customers
* Supporting and collecting the outstanding payment from the Customers
* Monthly Review with Key Customers on our Service Standard and related improvements.
* Share timely and accurate monthly MIS reports with the Senior Management Team.
* Monitor the performance of Customer Service at Delivery Centers of the entire Region.
* Monitor and develop the performance of Call Centre Team
* Determine Customer Service Requirements by maintaining regular contact with the Customers, visiting operational environments, conducting surveys, benchmarking best practices and analyzing informations
* Ensure cross functional coordination to achieve timely functional objective.
* Ensure harmonious interpersonal relations within Customer Care team
* Monitor and provide periodic feedback and counselling to Customer Care team for continuous improvement of their functional efficiency
* Graduate Degree in any Discipline
* Good knowledge of logistics / E- commerce industry and operational processes and systems.
* Proven ability to head a region as Customer Care Manager
* Computer literate, technology savvy
Post graduate Degree in Management
15 ~ 18 Years in Customer Care function of a reputed logistics Company preferably Customer interfacing job
* Skills, experience & knowledge of modern business methods and controls in logistics industry.
* Experience in managing a large team
* Conceptual and Strategic thinking
* Customer Orientation
* Analytical Thinking
* Problem solving skills
* Result Orientation
* Negotiation Skills
* Delegation of Authority and Responsibility.
* Maximizing Performance
* Planning & Organizing
* Coaching & Counseling
* Good professional knowledge.
* Team Management ability.
* Fast work pace.
* Ability to lead others.
* Achievement orientation.
* Knowledge of Diverse functional perspective.
* Tolerance for stress.