Would be responsible for end to end recruitment, Vendor Management, Handling Special Projects
1) Manpower planning/ budgeting and controlling the same.
2) Act as a custodian of the recruitment process. Use healthy mix of traditional/non traditional sourcing channels to deliver the required manpower numbers.
3) Independently manage and drive key recruitment stakeholders to deliver the required manpower numbers
4) Ensure service levels to recruitment stakeholders are managed and maintained as defined in the SLAs
5) Continuous performance monitoring and auditing of recruitment stakeholders
6) Analyze information, trends etc in order to further improve recruitment process and effectiveness
7) Ensure high degree of relationship levels with key internal and external stakeholders through proper communication , coordination and usage of management information system tools
Qualification : Two Years MBA Full time with 5 to 10 years of experience of talent acquisition (Mass Hiring / Bulk Hiring). Preferably male candidates