* Deliver the Wealth Management Fee Plan across Investments & Insurance for the Affluent segment for their regions.
* Deliver the target growth in Assets Under Management (AUM) for the Affluent segment for their regions.
* Drive portfolio actions across each parameter including financials, ARM productivity, ARM activity levels, activation of inactive clients & net sales for their regions.
* Ensure implementation and review of all control parameters for the Affluent segment for their regions.
* Monitor trends on sales across branches/circles and work with them to consistently improve performance.
* Work with the teams on managing large, sensitive and critical relationships to ensure growth in their TRVs and share of wallet.
* Work with the BDE team to devise strategies to acquire relationships both in terms of size and quality using the wealth management platform.
* Ensure increase in knowledge and awareness levels across their regions by sharing market trends, dynamics and product knowledge across their regions"
Knowledge on capital markets & investments/insurance products, client engagement skills, team management skills, ability to influence and participate
Candidates having banking experience will be preferred