Reports to: Regional Head RIBG
Positions Reporting to Role: Sales Manager EC
Job Role and Responsibilities:
Skills and Competencies:
- Direct, monitor and lead the development of regional business sales strategies, business plan, projects and budget in line with corporate strategy.
- Develop, monitor and lead Region's Sales Department's performance against pre-set Key Performance Indicator in line with Corporate Strategy, and recommend corrective actions accordingly
- Propose new initiatives, plans and programs to improve the effectiveness of the Business Sales function.
- Keep abreast with market trends and monitor competitors' activities.
- Oversee and monitor Business Sales contracts for all the products/services.
- Support the identification of target companies included in Small-Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Enterprises segments to whom bank could provide its business services.
- Develop and maintain appropriate relationships with key contacts within the business organizations to promote banks product offerings and identify new leads.
- Actively engage in building strong relationships with key business partners.
- Develop and monitor the implementation of innovative methods to increase direct sales and business accounts, expand markets and promote business in the region.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with tailored and developed products/services.
- Conduct periodic meetings with subordinates to follow up smooth running of activities and discuss their suggestions as well as adopt appropriate procedures and executive plans with respect to these suggestions.
- Review all reports prepared by subordinates and prepare periodic reports with respect to the department's activities and achievements to be submitted to seniors.
- Ensure Business Sales segment's profitability and attain sales targets across the region, and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.
Educational Qualification: Graduate/ Post-Graduate
- Good communication skills
- Ability to recommend suitable products to dealers and farmers according to their needs
- Proper knowledge of the product
- Good understanding of the use of each product
- Good understanding of federal and state legislation relating to the use of pesticides, food supplements
- Accepts responsibility for actions and results
- General administration
- Management, sales and service oriented
- Strong network within and outside the branch
- Ability to lead and guide a team to help achieve business targets