ICICI Bank Retail Banking Group acquires business banking customers through a range of current account products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* The role of RHS CA is to manage a sales team comprising of 5-7 Sales Managers (SM) with each SM managing about 8-10 Current Account Sales Officers (SO-CA).
* The goal of this team is to acquire new current account customers for the Bank. The RHS-CA has to ensure desired productivity of SO-CA at desired quality levels.
* Planning and review: Monthly sales demand funnel and activity planning and weekly reviews of activity conducted and output efficiency
* Training and hand holding: Capability building for new recruits in SM and SO-CA team and hand holding with their job roles like planning, sales calls and closures
* Motivating and monitoring: Monitoring productivity and activation levels of SO-CA and conduct detailed sales process reviews SM wise at-least on weekly basis
* Self sourcing: Lead by example by meeting self sourcing targets for self and ensuring SM self sourcing targets are met
* Portfolio quality: Ensure desired levels of quality of sourcing in terms of re-work elimination, account opening TAT, balance maintenance, transaction intensity and cross sell in acquired portfolio