* Credit appraisal of prospective for SME a clients for fund based exposure like Working Capital, Overdraft/ Cash credit/ Term Loan etc. and non fund based exposure like Letter of credit/ Bank Guarantee etc.
* It also includes preparation of detailed proposal notes and ensuring clearance from credit sanctioning committees.
* Client meeting, do evaluation of prospective customer and market, understand clients requirement, structuring proposals/ deals within Banks credit guidelines, Credit Programs and customers requirement.
* Monitoring economic and industry developments as well as financial parameters of clients to detect potential risk triggers or signs of stress and taking appropriate steps to mitigate risks.
* Performing detailed credit and background reference checks on all prospective for Large FI Clients.
* Make presentation to sanctioning committees for sanctions and approval of credit files as per bank policy.
* Disbursement of sanctioned cases including documentation, security creation and setting up of limit.
* Training of Sales Team and credit executive team on Credit and financial analysis.
* Follow-up with the sales team, account relationship team and other concerned teams for sourcing, documentation, limit set-up and renewal/review
* Joint monitoring of portfolio with account relationship team based on early warning systems.
Should have experience in working capital, SME