BUSINESS LINE Integrated Facilities Management
REPORTING TO Reports Account Director
A strong support line to the Finance Director, Client Accounting (Asia Pacific)
NUMBER OF SUBORDINATES
- Accountable for the successful delivery of a comprehensive range of financial services & support as defined in the Client Contract
- Manage the day-to-day regional financial and accounting operations with particular focus on the client's reporting requirements at a local, regional and global level
- To achieve KPI, financial, and other targets as established for the account
- Monitor and ensure efficient use of resources, manage budgetary function and oversight of accounts payable and receivable function
- A strategic partner with the Account Director & the leadership team as well as with the Client Finance lead
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Business Partnering and Contract Management
- Management and administration of the Service Provider Agreement between Client and organization
- Support Account Director & account leadership team in handling business, operational, financial decision making, risk mitigation and other pricing advice
- Team member of Account Partnership Team with client
- Expense and debtors management
- Setting and review of financial KPIs
- Resolving system issues
- Process improvements
- Ensure the Finance team assists with on-going cost saving projects, including identification, monitoring and analysis.
Invoice Payments & Billings
- Manage Vendor Payments
- Develop and maintain all necessary guidelines and manuals associated with the accounts payable / receivable process
- Accountable for the timely coordination of invoice processing and monitoring the accounts receivable ensuring management of cashflow
- Monthly, quarterly & ad hoc reporting and variance analyses for client and corporate requirements
- Annual budget & quarterly forecasts for both client and corporate
Data Management, Policies & Procedures & Audit
- Ensure data integrity of the systems across the region and audit data from time to time
- Ensure that appropriate process and systems controls are in place and maintained to guarantee the integrity of all transactions
- Ensure that all financial accounting and reporting is audit worthy and in keeping with recognised quality management processes
- Ensure all finance staff are well trained on the financial systems & are effectively able to extract data
- Provide effective strategic leadership and direction to the Finance team.
- Hiring, coaching & mentoring definitely needed
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements and client contractual obligations;
- Support the leadership team in achieving all relevant KPI's throughout the term of the Contract;
- That the Client Satisfaction review is above - Satisfactory- ;
- IPMP objectives for client service, employee management, self development, and financial targets are met.
- Act as a role model for organization by behaving consistently and ethically in accordance with the - Business Conduct Guidelines- ;
- Ability to interface with the Client at all levels, particularly senior Client Stakeholders;
- Show initiative; and be self motivated;
- Is a team player and leader, regularly contributes to team discussions and problem solving / brainstorming sessions.
- Able to think strategically and solve problems;
- Seeks innovation and actively sources opportunities to achieve best results.
- Promote open, constructive and collaborative relations with superiors, subordinates, peers and Clients;
- Gains respect of people, clients and where appropriate with the broader business community.
- Listens effectively and communicates through actions and example;
- Promotes communications within the team and throughout the Client contract.