Job Description- Regional Education Manager
The REM will ensure that the regional sales team has the guidance, resources, and skill to dramatically increase sales line by identifying market opportunities, driving new business, and expanding on a base of existing customers. He will be responsible for leading, training, managing and contributing to the development of an outside and inside 10-12 highly qualified regional sales team that is poised to quickly expand.
The Regional Education Manager (REM) will report to National Sales Manager of XSEED and closely work with him in developing short- and long-term strategies to efficiently grow the total business.
1. Take XSEED to 1000 schools in any given state over the next 2-3 years
2. Build a best in class regional team of skill and repute
The REM will be expected to spend approximately 60 -- 70% of his time in the field working directly with sales representatives and customers, and will maintain several of his/her own accounts with high-profile customers.
Knowledge & Experience Skills Behaviors
1. B2B Selling Skills
3. Understanding of Commercial
4. Mentoring & Coaching
1. The candidate will be a skilled manager, but also a skilled presenter, Solution Provider, and deal-maker.
2. He/she will be able to both transmit his/her passion to the team and provide the day-to-day guidance on priority-setting and sales techniques required to help team member be successful.
3. Ability to manage multiple priorities
1. Work closely with product development, marketing, operations and customer service heads to improve the company's ability to sell to and serve our customers.
2. Customer orientation