The positions are targeted to be closed by 1st week April.
USPs for the positions:
- Opportunity to work with one of the World's best brands in BFSI. Hence, great value addition on the CV
- Growing very rapidly plan to add 125 IT professionals a month
- Great MNC work culture; young team
- Work will involve recruiting software professionals working on the latest technologies
- Maintain the eRecruitment/Taleo/GTI platform. Ensure usage and provide user support. Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met and that internal recruiting policy and practices are executed.
- Partner with hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle and work with other areas of HR for effective interviewing and on-boarding processes
- Provide ongoing guidance and advisory support to hiring managers throughout the end to end recruitment process
- Manage relationships with executive search firms, agencies, and temporary firms. Provide market intelligence regarding hiring trends as well as research competitive markets and peer organizations
- Build relationship with hiring manager and consult with them to complete a detailed job specification/description
- Identify, coordinate and participate in internal and/or external job fairs as needed
- Build diverse sourcing strategies with a strong focus on direct sourcing and leveraging proactive recruitment channels
- Administration of SHL and other assessment tools, understand the results and communicate to hiring managers.
- Active promotion of the Employee Referral Program, Recruitment Skills training and all other recruitment tools.
- Ensure quality coaching on recruitment methodologies and employer brand as needed
- Provide a leading edge candidate experience
- Graduates / MBAs with 4-8 years relevant experience in recruitment preferably with MNC BFSI organisations. Must be having hands-on experience in Taleo.
- Must have hands-on experience in managing external recruitment partners.
- Preferably from BFSI Captive Units/ or products-development or IT services Organizations. Must be willing to work on 1-year contract basis.