A specialized executive search firm focused exclusively on Analytics and Risk Management leadership talent hiring cutting across the industry sectors. We wouldn't want to work on anything else even if paid a million $. (Really??)
Started by industry veterans. Founder/Advisors are from renowned search firms.
A 3 member team. CEO doubles up as a janitor and the vice versa if need be.
A Passionate start-up.
Everything that an established organization is not.
Why you should join us?
We let you pursue your passion.
Beer on a Friday evening is on the house.
You get a dating allowance once a month.
You can shape people's life/career.
You will be way better than your peers in 366 days. Mentally and physically.
Why you should think twice before joining?
We don't work by the clock.
You will feel like a lesser mortal if you don't catch speed.
You will soon become a smug.
We don't have a sexy receptionist yet.
Insomnia is an occupational hazard but you will enjoy it soon.
The goal of the Research Associate is to support the partner in executing all aspects (end to end) of a Search including assisting in identification of target companies, market mapping, candidate identification, pre-qualification of company and candidates, sourcing of data from External databases which includes in house databases, referrals, contacts, internet, Job Portals and other information sources. The Research Associate will also assist the Partner in candidate screening, contact and preliminary candidate evaluation.
* Industry Mapping - The RA will be responsible to cold call and identify and qualify candidates meeting the search requirements.
* Sourcing from other Databases - The RA will be responsible for getting references specific to the search from Internal; external databases .This includes Internet, social media networking, previous searches, etc
* Initial Stages of Candidates contact and evaluation - The RA will be responsible for the first contact/experience with the candidate, by introducing the firm to the candidate and by assessing the preliminary fitment of the candidate.
* Assistance in the Preparation of the Candidate Report - The RA will assist in the preparation (formatting etc.) of the confidential candidates report /profile which should be tailored to client's requirement.
* Assisting Principal Partner in preparation of reports - The RA will be responsible for helping the partner in the preparation of Long Lists / Short Lists which gives the status of the search to the client on a regular basis. These lists need to capture the basic details of the candidate and show the coverage of the search.
* Scheduling Interviews - The RA will be responsible in overseeing all logistical requirements of the candidates and the client for scheduling Interviews.