* Bachelors Degree required
* 1-2 years of recruiting experience
* Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desired to excel; and the ability to lead others.
* Must have strong time-management skills and ability to multitask and maintain focus and discipline
* Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
* Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office, the Internet and computer aptitude
Recruiter Essential Functions:
Responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and screening applicants for a variety of technical positions
Seeks, interviews, assesses, reference checks and places contract employees that completely satisfy the client requirements
Builds contract employee workforce through ads, career fairs, Internet relationships and other sources.
Involved in the full life cycle of the Recruitment Process starting from mapping, sourcing, screening, evaluation, initial interviews, follow-ups, offers and closures.
Do a preliminary screening for suitability in order to assess the candidates Suitability, Attitude, Academics and Professional qualification, Experience, Communication skills etc. & move the screened ones to the interview process.
Schedule interviews with the designated panels, follow up for & share the feedback with the candidates.
Follow up with candidates to ensure acceptance of offers, joining etc and maintain a relationship thereafter.
Actively participates in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge.
Continuously explores new recruiting sources, job boards, and forums to growing your candidate pools.
Adheres to and enforces all policies and procedures set forth by the Vee Source Global.