Department: Medical - Administration
Responsible for supervision and leadership within the department. Provides medical consultations for medical staff and facility officials.
Education: MBA with Bachelor of Science in Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS, BMBS, BM BCh, BM, MB BCh BAO, or MBChB), or Master Degree in medicine
Experience: 7+years in a healthcare/ hospital setting.
1. Develops, coordinates and supervises medical staff within the department.
2. Develops, coordinates and supervises allied staffs and nursing staffs.
3. Manage the doctors and review their credentials and privileges.
4. Establish and oversee standards of practice for the department.
5. Recruits and manages the doctors.
6. Deals with the visiting professors.
7. Deals with affiliation with Western University and Cairo Office.
8. Oversees evaluation and management of clinical practices within the department/division responsible.
9. Ensures adequate staffing, appropriate training, exceptional customer service, and quality customer care.
10. Works with the Department Manager to schedule staff in order to appropriately cover the department/division hours of operation.
11. Assigns, directs, and reviews the work of the staff.
12. Plans and facilitates training and development of staff to improve performance.
13. Provides for and recommends selections, promotions, awards, and corrective actions as needed working with the Department Manager.
14. Ensures compliance with policies, procedures, bylaws, regulatory requirements, and best practice guidelines.
1. Good oral and written English communication skills.
2. Ability to clearly communicate professionally with hospital staff, patients and visitors.
3. Keep professional knowledge and clinical skills up to date.
4. Work constructively and synergistically with other practitioners and members of the hospital staff.