01. Receive and update the Inquiries list.
02. Prepare the priority work list.
03. Check the drawing and Coordinate with design department to get more detail from the drawing.
04. Send clarification / RFI to client.
05. Prepare Bill Of Quantity (BOQ) with description.
06. Prepare the Bill Of Material (BOM) and calculate the required material.
07. Prepare the cost break down sheet.
08. Identify the variation item and prepare the variation order.
09. Check the consumed materials and laborers for running projects with production team.
10. Maintain and update the minimum last 5 years master job order files.
11. Understand and follow Quality Policy and Quality Management System implemented in the company.
12. Provide reports to Estimator and Follow any other instructions issued by Management.
Qualification & Special Skills:
01. Must have good knowledge in wood industry and should have full familiarity with all kind of woods, sheet materials, hardware, paint materials, etc.
02. Must have good knowledge to read and understand joinery shop drawing and cutting sheet.
03. Must have experience in Quantity Surveying for wooden work.
04. Must have the ability to implement and monitor the Quality Standard of the company.
05. Proficient in Auto CAD (2D & 3D), Primavera, MS Project, MS office (work, excel, PowerPoint)
06. Good Communication Skill in English (Oral & Written).
07. Diploma / Degree in Quantity Surveying / Architectural Engineering
08. 2-5 years Gulf experience as Quantity Surveyor specialized in Built-in Furniture.