Participate in delivery of high quality next generation of end-to-end product/platform by planning, designing, quality engineering and deploying highly scalable applications to onboard millions of items, manage them effectively and help fulfill thousands of customer orders. Use your quality engineering expertise and technical skills to positively affect millions of purchases every day.
- Work closely with Business, Product Management, Development, and Technical Operations across Geographies to define test strategy, test plans and test specifications for all stages of Agile SDLC life cycle, including best practice approaches and standardization across all stages.
- Develop test frameworks for regression and end-to-end test automation for Front-End and Back-End applications, including REST services.
- Provide day-to-day Quality reports to capture SLA adherence with Development and Product teams. Also be able to provide Executive / Management level quality reports on a regular cadence to ensure visibility and operational excellence across end-to-end product.
- Provide automation suites to ensure code quality and coverage across all integrated systems across Walmart ecosystem.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Focused, self-driven quality engineer demonstrating up-to-date expertise in Software quality engineering practices and applies these to development, execution, and improvement of software quality.
- BS or equivalent and above degree in Engineering or a related field.
- 2 + years of experience in software quality engineering in a product development /platform development environment (Your background will be used to decide fitment within the organization)