Salary and Grade : Manager , Standard Hike on Existing
Education & Work Exp : Bachelors or higher education degree with overall 7 yrs 10 yrs of experience with 2-3 years of experience in two or more of the following areas- Process Re-engineering, Value steam mapping, Lean Sigma, & Program Management
Shifts : UK Shift, 5 days working
Desired Candidate Profile
Certified lean Six Sigma Black Belt on or before 2011
Experience in Project management or PMP or Prince2 certified
Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Process Mapping
Possesses outstanding analytic and problem solving skills as well as a strong ability to dissect up from business requirements and realize true business need in order to identify opportunities.
Excellent communication skills and exposure to International assignments and/or client engagement with the ability to communicate at all levels.
Excellent writing and reporting skills in order to transform the conversations and the current working procedures into a documented business process.
Analytical bend of mind in order to understand the business needs and the workflow of the management and the administration tasks.
The candidate will need to understand & comprehend client requirements and ensure the project is completed on time and within budget. Key responsibilities include-
17. Support project initiatives, including identifying and analyzing preliminary business needs, business processes
18. Participate in due diligence to identify processes and document SOP and draw process maps as per BPMN standards
19. Create and Analyze AS IS" Workflows.
20. Create and Analyze TO BE" Workflows.
21. Ability to create, execute, and maintain an AS IS" to TO BE" Roadmap.
22. Design Business Processes.
23. Re-Design Business Processes.
24. Document and Present Business Processes.
25. Create and Analye Business Strategies.
26. Create and Analyse Process Maps.
27. Identify Process Improvements.
28. Understand critical business and information technology risks.
29. Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, and related standards.
30. Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
31. Identify opportunities for improvement and bottlenecks through waste analysis and consistency analysis.
32. Analyse incoming work/demand and workload allocation methods.
Travel may be required, must have a valid passport
Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
Flexible working hours