Big Data QA Analyst/Testing
Even a Hadoop developer who can do testing would be fine. The client is finding out if we send fake Hadoop guys.
Duration : 6 Months+
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Develop comprehensive test strategy, test plan and test cases to test big data implementation across digital
- Execute testing of data analytic and data integration on time and within budget or all Consumer Digital Technology capabilities.
- Work with business stakeholders, Business Systems Analysts and Developers to ensure quality delivery of software
- Follow quality management best practices and processes to bring consistency and completeness to integration service testing
- Participate in requirements, integration design and development reviews
- Review test plans and test cases with core team
- Establish and maintain processes to support and grow analytic practices at Client.
Requirements for the position include:
- 5 years of experience testing BI and analytics
- Experience in writing and executing integration test plans and test scenarios
- Testing experience with oracle database and Hadoop, Hive,Pig, Flume and Oozie.
- Strong experience with SQL and unstructured, large volume data
- Knowledge and experience with UNIX and Linux.
- Knowledge of different data file formats such as AVRO, sequence files
- Strong knowledge on Hadoop cluster and security.
- Experience with Java, Python, shell scripting is preferable.
- Experience creating sample message sets and test data in Oracle
- Experience creating load/stress scripts and running load and performance testing.
- Must be well versed in software testing concepts such aswhite box testing, black box testing, regression testing, unit testing, integration testing, positive testing and negative testing
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills is a must for this position.
- Experience working on an Agile team using TDD
- Experience with automated testing in a CI environment
- Ability to manage change effectively
- Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguous requirements.