* Be part of a cross functional Scrum team that develops and supports the product. You will be working hand in hand with the other R&D functions.
* Build automation test suits for regression and new features. Testing UI components, Web Services, Checking data in databases, automating deployment and data generation.
* Be involved in new features development, provide inputs to POs and Developers on the correct behavior of the system.
* Install and Configure testing systems with latest deliveries for testing.
* Mentor and guide Junior QA engineers.
* BSc in Computer Science, Industrial/Electronic Engineering
* 6+ years of experience in IT as Developer, Automation engineer or QA
* 4+ years of experience in Automation testing.
* 2+ years of experience in UI automation testing.
* 2+ years of experience in Web Services automation testing.
* Hands on coding experience in any software development or scripting language.
* Experienced working with Databases, writing SQL queries for data validation.
* Experienced with XML
* Experienced with defect management and tracking tools, preferably Jira.
* Experienced with installing software builds
* Experienced working on Linux and/or Unix
* Excellent communication skills, very good English
* Experience working in Agile
* A team player
Qualification - Desirable:
* Used Ant, bamboo for deployment of code
* Experienced with automatically generating data for testing
* Used Selenium or equivalent UI testing tools
* Knowledge of Tomcat and other application servers
* Experienced with MySQL and Vertica
* Familiarity with Virtualization technology, VMWare, etc.