* Develop a pool of SAP Technical and Functional Quality Auditors: Select and groom a pool of internal quality auditors from Technical and the Functional SAP consulting teams. Provide refresher trainings to them on a periodic basis using the "Train-the-Trainer" concept.
* Implement SAP Quality Gates within Projects: During project initiations, orient the various internal and external (customer) stakeholders with all the Quality Gates to be used through the life cycle of the respective projects.
* Monitor and control on-going projects from a Quality perspective: Use pool of Technical and Functional Quality Auditors to conduct audits of project documentation, and technical and functional work during the course of various project phases. Provide feedback, observations and audit findings to all the relevant stakeholders, for corrective measures to be adopted in a timely manner.
* Conduct Quality Gate Reviews: Towards the end of the various Project Phases, conduct formal Quality Gate reviews and facilitate their sign-offs between the and the Customer Project managers.
* Transform to a Quality Accredited Consulting organization: Recommend and implement processes to make a Quality Certified organization (example: Industry recognized Quality Certifications like ITIL and CMM). Implement processes for ongoing compliance and retention of the Quality Certification.
Candidate's general profile:
- Excellent and proven capabilities to implement and sustain Quality Assurance and Management initiatives and processes
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Comfortable to interact with our Domestic and International customers and colleagues
- Highly proactive, motivated, and self-driven professional, who will work with minimal supervision
- Experience in the life cycle of a Customer-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) package like ERP, CRM, etc.
- Coordinating and implementing Quality Gates and reviews.
- Thorough understanding and exposure of implementing IT Quality processes and best practices within organizations and project and support engagements.
- Relevant work in using or implementing any major Quality standard like ITIL, CMM, ISO, etc.
- Maintenance and reporting of Project Audit Reports, SLAs and Dashboards.
Preferred skill set:
- Exposure to SAP would be a huge plus
- Any quality accreditation would be highly desirable
- Post graduate in Sciences, Engineering or Management with 60% background