- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures.
- Communicate with product analyst in creating acceptance tests as part of the requirements, and execute those tests manually, as well as automate them.
- Manage the agile team's test case inventory.
- Produce and maintain test coverage reports for functional and automation coverage.
- Analyze defects / test results and be able to deduct the chain of events leading to a failure.
- Provide feedback on how to improve our product solutions, tools and other technical software features.
- Participate in the constant improvement of our Test Automation, and Continuous Integration practices.
- Write SQL code as part of data setup, as well as to verify test results in manual and automated testing.
- Talk directly with real customers to make sure your great products deliver real business value.
- Integrate customer feedback into our products.
Skills Required :
- 7+ years of experience as a Software Test Engineer or Software QA Engineer.
- Knowledge of software test case design techniques like boundary value, decision table, pairwise, state transition, use case testing.
- Ability to write SQL code.
- Healthcare exchange testing.
- Ability to write code in an object-oriented language, such as C#, Java.
- Understand quality assurance methodologies and the principles of software design.
- Experience developing and executing test plans.
- Self-motivated team player with strong problem solving skills.
- Strong initiative to improve processes, tools, methodologies, and overall quality of the product.
- Experience developing your own testing tools to facilitate testing a plus.
- Should be ready to play a role of an individual contributor.
Location - Reston , VA