Job Description As a quality assurance engineer on a project the incumbent would be responsible for -
- Assisting the project team in establishing the quality assurance requirements and ensuring effective implementation.
- Ensuring that the operating system requirements are clearly understood and effectively applied within assigned area of responsibility.
- Preparing the audit plan and conducting audits on projects. Ensuring that the detected non-conformities are addressed and satisfactorily closed.
- Under direct supervision, plan and execute quality assurance assignments requiring the application of established written procedures and techniques.
- Interfacing with management, department, and project personnel on quality-related matters.
Basic Job Requirements Engineering graduate with 5 to 10 years of relevant experience.
Other Job Requirements - Good knowledge of Quality Assurance on engineering projects as per the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Certification as lead auditor as per ISO 9001 preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills & communication skills required to work in an international and multicultural project execution environment.