1) 8-10 years of overall IT experience.
2) >6 Years of impressive Qlikview development, data modeling and Qlikview project Management experience with 9/10/11 versions
3) Sound understanding of QlikView architecture
4) At least 5-6 large scale enterprise level Qlikview Implementations in various domains.
5) Excellent knowledge of Database concepts and knowledge of SQL/PLSQL |
6) Excellent understanding of functions, scripting and Data modeling in Qlikview.
7) Expert in Qlikview server administration and using Qlikview Publisher.
8) Proven track record of performance tuning, handling data issues and large volume of data in Qlikview applications.
9) Strong understanding of working with QVDs in Qlikview applications.
10) Sound understanding of advance features such as mobile analytics and advance concepts like Incremental loads, Set analysis,data discovery etc
11) Sound understanding and experience of creating Qlikview applications using data from multiple data sources.
12) Strong communication and presentation skills
13) Strong problem solving attitude
14)Strong Client handling experience and skills.
15)Knowledge of ETL and DWH
16)Understanding of any other data visualization tools would be an added advantage (SAP BO/Tableau/Spotfire/OBIEE etc.)
17)Should be able to Design end to end solution architecture and guide development teams in complex requirements and in the challenges faced.
1) Knowledge of other database like Oracle and different ERPs.
2) Knowledge of data modeling using other BI tools.
3) Understanding of any other data visualization tools would be an added advantage (SAP BO/Tableau/Spotfire/OBIEE etc.)