* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of technical education and experience
* Experience in qualifying consumer software; preferably in consumer electronics.
* The successful candidate is an experienced manager who has successfully built, transformed and expanded QA organizations, but not expansion focused
* Strong understanding on various SDLC models; ability to handle agile/waterfall process in a fast paced development environment.
* Driving initiatives across projects and strong in overseeing the development and execution of test deliverables, monitoring and reporting on execution, matrices and test protocols.
* Experience in automation Frameworks
* Comfortable in working with large, cross-functional, multi-departmental teams across management levels in formal and informal settings.