1. Analyze the requirement document and prepare Test Scenarios and Test Case. Map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
2. Create requirement specification.
3. Execute the Test Cases.
4. Report and track the defects found in the Pre-Production or Live environment.
5. Provide proper feedback of current build on Pre-Production (Test environment).
6. Create and maintain Quality Records like QA Check List, Release Notes, Release Checklist and Issue Bifurcation report.
7. Perform daily checks on production and maintain appropriate records.
8. Coordinate and communicate with developers and Project Managers for issues/clarifications.
9. Participate in QA meetings and update the status to reporting authority.
10. Co-ordinate with team members and work as a team.
11. Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
12. Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
13. Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
14. Also he should be analyst for Mobile / portals and software
Specific skills required:
Manual Testing and Automation testing
- Good in communication
- Analytical and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Learning attitude
Qualifications: BE Computer or MCA
Experience: Minimum 1-3 years relevant experience.
Age: Between 22-27 yrs