The candidate will be part of the core QA management team that will assess the QA processes across organizations, the role will require the candidate to quickly learn overall functional flow on various banking areas covered by these organizations, capture information on their current automation initiatives/activities, make assessment of code/qa coverage and strategize with the core QA management team on how to bring in more efficiencies in the QA process. The individual will be responsible for execution of the strategy and will be directly responsible for the outcome.
Must be able to support and drive automation (functional and non-functional) within supported areas, where necessary. Must have exposure with various types of SDLC (Waterfall, Scrum, TDD/BDD) with the various toolset used for framework and script development.
- People management, Program management, strategic planning and execution.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Relevant BA/BS or equivalent technical training and professional work experience
- Strong functional knowledge on Banking Products; movement of money, lending, mortgages, deposits, card/checks and various transactions/payments systems
- 7+ years of experience in writing test plan, strategy and test cases from business/IT requirements. Highly skilled testing in UNIX/Linux, & Windows application
- 6+ years of testing distributed infrastructure tools/APIs. Experience with ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) and/or SOA architecture is highly desired.
- 3+ years of mobile testing
- 5+ years of database testing experience in SQL, Sybase/Oracle, DB2.
- Proven knowledge on various software development model, various phases of SDLC, project and QA life cycle, and testing methodologies.
- Must have solid understanding on Data Quality and data management. Strong analytical, profiling and troubleshooting skills
- Well diversified with testing platforms and automation. Solid experience on HP Test Suite (Quality Center QC, Quick TestPro and/or LoadRunner) along with TestComplete, Selenium, and etc.
- Exposure with various agile models and QA framework and supporting automation tool sets (e.g. Concordion, Cucumber, JBehave, etc) with continuous integration tools (Jenkins/Hudson, TeamCity)