Job Description Overview:
We are seeking a Business Analyst/QA Analyst based in Mumbai Office. The position is in charge of the Quality Assurance around the Front Office solution of Calypso Technology Trading Solution. This is a tremendous opportunity to strengthen business, product, & technical skills.
Our group maintains the integrity & reliability of the Front Office solution working closely with the Product Management and Engineering groups.
An understanding of the release and software development life-cycle would be advantageous.
The position requires someone with the strong motivation and desire to work in a challenging environment.
* Guarantee the quality and the persistence of the software by understanding the BRD and designing testcases to capture bugs within the system. Execution of testcases and testing the corrections of bugs and enhancements.
* Work in close collaboration with both our Product Management and Engineering teams to ensure inclusion of enhancements requested by clients in the software and ensure delivery
* Design, development, & execution of manual and automated test solutions.
* Analysis of automated test results and failures.
* Maintenance of existing automated test solutions.
* Documenting test cases and maintain the test library
* Environment management. Creation, upgrade and maintenance of test environments, creation and maintenance of test data.
Skills & Requirements:
* IIT graduate or full time MBA in finance from a reputed institute
* 4 + years of experience in Capital Market preferably Front Office within Software company or Investment Bank
* Experience on working with Interest Rate Derivatives, Equity Derivatives, Commodities, Credit Derivatives, Treasury,Fixed Income, FX and FX Options
* Worked as a Business Analyst within Development or QA function of a software company.
* Ability to read complex BRD documents and design testcases.
* Ability to do complex setups and configuration and execute testcases.
* Strong ability to work independently in a techno functional environment.
* Experience with phases of the test cycle (Test planning, Test case development, test execution: manual and automated, regression, system test & user test).
* Very good Analytical Skills and problem solving ability.
* Must be a fast learner, self-motivated, team player, and collaborator.
Calypso offers career development opportunities and a competitive compensation package, which includes a discretionary performance-based bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
Calypso Technology is an equal opportunity employee (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.