Qualification: Any Graduate / B.E. / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Language Known: English & Thai is Must
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
1. Knowledge of Heavy Industry (Iron & Steel, Metallurgy, Lime, Cement etc.)
2. Market Knowledge in Sourcing of Materials and Services
3. Experience in Mineral Processing industry is an advantage
4. Ability to Create, Implement and Monitor Budget
5. Understanding in International (INCO Terms) and Domestic Payment Terms / Taxation / Transaction
6. Experience in Using Procurement Softwares & MS Office
7. Open to Travel (Around 20%)
* Develop purchasing or sourcing strategies
* Create RFQ for the materials and services, consumables, fixed assets, equipment, services
* Float RFQ and RFP to bidders, follow up and obtain quotation
Techno-commercial evaluation and preparation of comparative statements in coordination
with Project team
* Analysis of supplier in order to select most appropriate supplier at competitive pricing / getting approvals etc. from Project team
* Negotiating vendors on payment terms / delivery terms /lead time / cost / quality to meet Project requirement / departmental target i.e. Cost /Time/Quality
* Generating PO & Contracts for services and materials in system as required ,
* Knowledge of FIDIC or other International Contract standard would be advantageous
* Follow up on material delivery /dispatch and documentation requirements from vendors
Follow client standards and procedures for inspection, documentation requirements, delivery requirements, etc.
* Vendor evaluation
* Ensure commercial /legal /Statutory compliances are met by vendors
* Develop, implement and drive the procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets,
* Review and manage the supplier base to ensure consistency with the sourcing strategy.
* Create monthly performance reviews and reports focusing on overall sourcing requirements
* Using SAP/ERP or equivalent ERP system for material procurement
* Ensure the lower logistic cost.
* Generating reports in systems for the Purchase requisitions, RFQs and POs.
* Monitoring of the Document control and expediting activities concerning the above purchasing documents
* Attending client/vendor meetings and meetings with designers,
* Attending vendor facilities, as necessary in expediting and follow up.