- Build and share market analysis at local level taking into account brands and business priorities.
- Build the Materials Category Sourcing Strategy (new suppliers, quality improvement, productivity projects) and implement it
- Ensure security of supply, productivity, safety & quality, supplier selection, contracting and administration, working capital management
- Launch Request For Quotation (RFQ), manage tenders process in coordination with CBU.
- Propose and implement action plans to manage risks.
- Develop and share market intelligence / drivers, supplier's knowledge, technologies evolution, innovation opportunities.
- Optimize suppliers portfolio according to strategy.
- Negotiate contracts and supply agreements and ensure implementation
- Lead & Manage Suppliers Performance (Quality, Service, Innovation ) giving feedback to the Category for the evaluation (including annual VEGA - vendor evaluation program), Guaranty performance: risk management, suppliers capacity, quality, Total Cost, sustainability program
- Lead or participate in x-functional projects in terms of cost, quality, service within Medical Nutrition Supply Points.
- Implement and roll out SSD procedures, processes and systems particularly assuring compliance rating.
- Provide accurate information to produce a reliable and aligned PPV estimate or Budget reporting and analyse.
- Develop network with Global buyers, connect with external experts and other industries.
Functional Competencies :
- Strategic purchasing
- Transversal and project management, including cross-cultural skills
- Presentation / Communication skill
- Strong Analytical & Fundamental IT skill
- Financial aptitude and good business understanding
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Project management
- Knowledge of materials, suppliers
Required experience/background: At least 4 years experience in purchasing
Industry and Types of companies: Food FMCG
Additional Training: Qualified purchasing competencies from international association would be preferred (such as mcips)