The job responsibility would involve, providing dynamic leadership to the existing programmes, and extend the scope of present activities nationally in this vital area. It will also involve net working with various stakeholders such as Central Government, State Government, local institutions, Corporates and Non-governmental orgnisations.
1. Implement and further develop projects in accordance with Trusts vision, mission, philosophy and principles.
2. Lead and contribute for the growth / development of the organization.
3. Develop Trust's capacity to document, disseminate and learn from development work and ensure all reporting is of the highest standard.
4. Establish and facilitate relationships with relevant Corporate organization / institutions / agencies for further growth and partnership building with the organization
5. Excellent leadership qualities with skills to build a team and nurturing the good work culture.
6. Ensure all programme activities are sensitive to and responsive to changes in the political, social and economic environments with value system of the organization.
7. Ensure smooth implementation of the assigned projects with sound Financial Management & Control systems.
8. Cost effectiveness.
9. Provide progress and financial reports as required by the Trust.
10. Development and preparation of short-term and long-term plans and budgets in accordance to the organization goals and objectives
11. Able to guide and lead team for efficient delivery and bring out the necessary changes for organization development.
12. Develop and maintain appropriate contingency plans for all kinds of emergencies
Educational Qualifications & Experience -
Graduate / Post graduate from reputed Institute / University.
Specialization in relevant field/management will be desired.
At least 5-10 years minimum working experience. At least 5 years experience in a the middle management position in the development sector / industry particularly in designing, planning, implementation, coordinating, monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment systems and processes.
Excellent management & leadership skills,
Excellent skills in facilitation and capacity building for inter-linkages between staff, donors, partners & stakeholders
Excellent conceptual, analytical, documentation and presentation skills,
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including report writing,
Excellent planning and prioritization skills,
Excellent financial management skills
Ability to think strategically
Demonstrable versatility in use of IT
Excellent PR Skills and dealing with policy makers.