We do have urgent openings with our leading Banking client for Project Manager - Banking , Retail banking , Consulting .
* Governance Support ensuring all projects adhere to the company's baseline governance processes.
* Project Monitoring and Task Management Coordinate and attend senior management meetings, recording official minutes and tracking completion of action items.
* Communication and Reporting: Timely and accurate status reporting to Steering Committee. Create client Steering Committee presentations and prepare dashboards and management packs.
* Risk and Issue Management: Log, monitor and report risk. Track active risks and issues for closure. Support to build and manage internal controls.
* Quality Management and Adhere to Operational Standards: Data audit, quality control and data consistency. Ensure compliance to group standards for program/ project methodologies and tools.
* Scope and Change Management: Monitor and report scope creep for budget and schedule. Build and manage change control process.
* Financial Management: Track and report benefits, Expense Management. Understand Program/ Project financials; coordinate with stakeholders to create monthly financial report against baselines.
* Document and Data Management: Manage repositories, version and access control and facilitate data sharing. Create presentations to address ad-hoc requests from internal management. Coordinate collection of metrics and data for above presentations.
* Knowledge of clarity, MS- tools and SharePoint required.
* Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
* 5-8 years of Project/Program Management Office experience
* Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project/ program management
* Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes
* Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment
* Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
* Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups
* Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
* Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)