- Leading a team of Managers/ Engineers for ensuring time lines, costs, quality and safety requirements etc in the execution of multiple projects related to cross country MS water pipe line works.
- Strategic planning and execution of multiple projects, meeting the deliverables in terms of revenues, margins, timeliness, quality, safety.
- Identifying variations in the contracts and filing timely claims for such extra works.
- To resolve technical, commercial issues of the projects ensuring the cordial relationship with clients, consultants and other stakeholders.
- Ensuring timely MIS reporting, billing and collection.
- To lead and motivate the team, develop manpower for the project requirement.
Project Sale, Recovery against sale / generate cash , effective project execution, Implement audit recommendation, improve B.S. Process, coordination with govt. authorities for excise exemption, design and drawing , site construction, monitoring site progress also internal coordination like with engineering regarding design and drawing for all three projects, accounts , finance , material procurement and coordination with inspection agency to inspect the equipment / material.
Technical support to techno commercial team of Company/ Employer for new upcoming projects.
Flexible with regards to traveling.