* Manage technology release implementations and create project plans, co-ordinate with development team, support group, product, and operations.
* Manage follow ups during post implementation..
* Manage business relationships with the senior business leaders associated with these projects; build and sustain strong relationships, ensure buy-in from all the stakeholders
* Understand business needs and identify opportunities to improve processes/potential growth.
* Support businesses as SME during the service delivery phase.
* Coordinate with business, operations, application support, system support, engineering managers and developers to get the work done.
* Keep track of project tasks and ensure all risks and issues are mitigated
* Bachelor / Master's degree in CS/ME/IT/related technology
* 10+ years of experience in technology project management experience
* Experience and Knowledge of Java, J2EE, Oracle, UNIX
* Experience in release management.
* Practical knowledge of project management methodologies (SDLC, PMI etc.) would be an advantage
* Should have very good analytical and problem solving skills to debug various issues.
* Fluent in English language with very good communication skills
* Strong leadership, interpersonal, negotiation skills.