Responsible for managing all aspects related to the operations and for the successful delivery of projects as per standard processes and as laid down playbooks, IMS (Integrated Management Systems) processes. Responsible for managing a team of internal or external project management professionals in support of business unit initiatives and regional operating plans. The regional teams will coordinate the resources within the team to effectively deliver services.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities Include The Following:
Drives Business Results:
- Construction Operations Manager will develop operational plans, project schedules and goals that achieve overall operational efficiency.
- Enforce implementation of internal and client driven processes and protocols on project and business level across India
- Ensure accuracy of all financial and metric data that will be tracked in accordance with contractual requirement Reviews and analyzes company expenditure, financial, and operation reports to determine requirements needed for increasing/insuring profitability.
- Coordinate with operational personnel to ensure total project(s) budgets are met.
- Meet with project implementation teams on Pan- India basis to establish project requirements and schedules
- Monitor the overall project requirements to ensure successful delivery and custoomer satisfaction
- Assemble, lead, and manage a team of internal and external professionals
- Inspect projects to ensure conformance with local and country codes and in accordance with contract
- Ensure adherence to processes/workflows developed as part of the - service delivery model- and IMS protocols
- Build strong relationships with internal and external partner's in order to deliver effective services
- Track progress of projects against goals, objectives, timelines, and budgets, and review the reports on risk status. Monitor expenses to ensure they fall within the prescribed budget
- Manage project team by providing direction and leadership
- Undertake regular client meetings as per formal calendar regarding project matters, value additions, future business opportunities, etc.
- Work closely with other functional areas of the organization, project contractors, internal team members, external collaborators, customers and suppliers
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with other lines of business in CBRE in India and outside India
- Act as - content expert- for the team and share best business practices with teams
- Ensure adherence to processes/workflows developed as part of the - service delivery model- through an effective audit control mechanism
- Other duties may be assigned
Additional Responsibilities ( Including Above ) Of Operation Head ( India ):
Assist the Business Head PjM-India in the following:
- Manpower Planning and Hiring.
- Business Development Planning and Projection.
- Assessing and taking measures to meet Client's expectations through constant interface with the Client.
- Provide a periodic update of the service delivery of the assigned projects and propose methods to strengthen the same in case of any deficiencies.
- Fee payment tracking / recovery
Manage a work unit and/or group. Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating direct reports. Assist in hiring, terminating, compensation, and performance evaluation.