* Perform complex processes and tasks that eventually result in high quality deliverables that are completed according to service level agreements (SLAs) and within project timelines
* Establish and maintain effective project/ site communications
* Create and maintain relevant project documents// trackers
* Ensure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with project specific information
* Review, evaluate and recommend modifications to designated processes
* Oversee and participate in document management (creation, review, maintenance, storage, as applicable)
* Participate in (study) team meetings and implement action items
* Collaborate with the project lead/team members in creation/review of study documents
* Act as point of contact for assigned deliverables for specific customers or projects
* Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations.
* Escalate quality issues to relevant stakeholders and/or line manager.