Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Language Known: English & Thai is Must
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
1. Experience in Industrial Project Management
2. Knowledge of Heavy Industry (Iron & Steel, Metallurgy, Lime, Cement etc.)
3. Experience in Mineral Processing industry is an advantage
4. Ability to create, implement and monitor Budgets.
5. Exposure to Primavera / Planning tools & AutoCAD
6. Open to Travel (Around 50%)
1. Coordinate all the life cycle of the industrial projects (pre-engineering, engineering, procurement, construction and project management) subcontracted to external engineering/project companies.
2. Ensure that the projects assigned are performed correctly in terms of customer satisfaction, technical aspects but also all other aspects (safety, legal, environment, ...), time schedule, budget and are in accordance with the company standards meaning:
a. Project management: mainly to ensure that the engineering company in charge of the project is respecting all aspects of the project. To anticipate possible problems and to take corrective action before problems happen
b. Project control : prepare monthly project progress reports and communicate the critical items to headquarters
c. Risk management : check and follow-up the risk management strategy for the project
d. Procurement : analyze the proposals of the subcontractors for the different parts of the project, propose to the technical team the different solutions with comments in order to simplify the final decision
e. Budget and schedule : implement strict project and financial control
f. Hand-over and close-out : define the overall commissioning, validation & handover organization and implement to ensure a timely and complete handover
3. Technical input : participate in final decisions on main issues pertaining to technical matters in close cooperation with the engineering company and the technical team.