- Technical Competencies: Minimum of 7-12 years of total experience. Last 3-4 years in project management role or senior positions in IT services management. Preferably experience into mobility (android/ios)
- Client experience: Should have handled directly small/medium IT projects/ programs with engagements at CXO levels. Should have good account management skills.
- People management: People transition, Team formation & ongoing Performance Management of small/medium team.
- Ensure technology projects adhere to the best practices and standard approaches for IT deployments and project management.
- To deliver technology initiatives on time and within budgetary constraints.
- Define the resources needed for program implementation and create the project schedule and work plan.
- Direct and coordinate the various resources involved in technology programs.
- Address project risks, issues and problems, and report progress to management stakeholders on a recurring basis.
- Develop and maintain plans, policies, and procedures for all project phases.
- Work closely with the team to ensure functional designs and also assigns duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority to project personnel.
- Able to drive and participate in design, development and implementation.
- Provide technical leadership across a broad spectrum of interdependent projects.
Note: We are looking someone who have handled projects in Navision & LS Retail. Have projects experience in Mobility would be add on.