- Assisting as Project Manager during Implementation. To intimately understand the contents of the agreed Statement of Work Contract of the Implementation Partner.
- Ensure that there is an updated Project Plan at all times and that Timelines are met. Monitor and Report on any out of line areas to the Central Planning Project Manager with proposed actions to be taken.
- Ensure that Issues are recorded and addressed in weekly Project update meetings with the relevant Concepts as well as in the Central Planning meeting.
- Ensuring that Business Processes are accommodated as per Concept requirements. Ensure consistent User Support and Training as and when needed after Go live.
- Manage Roll out to Concepts as per Implementation Strategy. Ensure that there is an updated Project Plan at all times and that Timelines are met
- Monitor and Report on any out of line areas to the Central Planning Project Manager with proposed actions to be taken.
- Ensure that Issues are recorded and addressed in weekly Project update meetings. Arrange for User Set Up with RPAS Administrator
- Conduct UAT Testing and Resolve any Issues identified. Plan Deployment to Production Environment in conjunction with the Central Planning Team.
- Ensure that Data Validation has taken place without any discrepancies before passing the module to the users.
Support and Training
- Ensure that Data and Files are loaded as per the scheduled Batches. Support to resolve any problems with regards to RPAS and Planning Modules with LMIT support and DBA teams
- Participate technical discussion and provide technical solution across for all the planning application.
- Adhere to the ITIL process and ensure that all the changes goes to the production post all the validation completion and approval
- To understand all Planning Modules across the the Group so as to do a cross functional Audit.
- To Audit Concepts on a cyclical basis to ensure that the Planning Modules are effectively utilised as required. To evaluate that Standard System Processes and Procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure that the Concept Planning Team and Manager agree on the above Gaps. To set up and agree on Projects to Rectify out of line situations identified during Audits for approval by the Central Planning Project Manager and Concept Planning Manager.
Qualification & Experience
- 3-5 Years experience on Oracle RPAS and at least 1-2 Planning Module/s with an Implementation/s.
- Functional /Technical Skills on Oracle Planning Software Modules with an emphasis on Functionality . eg:(MFP,LP,IP,AP,RO,SPO,SP,MO etc)
- Knowledge of RPAS Utility and Configuration skills an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Oracle Retail (RMS,MOM,RPM) an added advantage.
- Above average skills on Micro soft Project , XL and Power Point
- Training on PL/SQL/Oracle Retail Applications from any accredited institute essential (Retail Function)
- 8-10 years of experience with at least 3-5yrs in Oracle Retail RPAS and Planning Module area experience of going through a cycle of implementation and support of Oracle Retail application/s in any medium to large sized retail organization