1. Candidate must have 6 to 9 years of total experience.
2. Support, development and continuous improvement & Standardization of common processes in the organization.
3. Documentation of all these related tasks.
4. Continuous improvement and standardization of the used tooling in cooperation with the tool owners
5. Maintaining base data in the tools
6. Organize trainings and provide coaching
7. Active support of the release to customers
8. Ensures that quality guidelines and recommendations are met throughout
9. Leads & Tracks the planning, implementation and evaluation of a program
10. Evaluates and assesses the program results
11. Certification on Program Management is added point.
Good English language skills, a must.
Should have good Planning and Problem Solving Skills
Should have good communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with peers and different stake holding teams